Next Annual Grant Application Window - June 1 - 30, 2023
Thank you for your interest in applying for a grant from the National Alliance for Accessible Golf. Your contribution and support to increasing the opportunities for individuals with disabilities to participate in the game of golf are very much apppreciated.
Should you have any questions during this process, please contact our Executive Director, Dave Barton, PGA, email@example.com.
Please follow the below steps to submit your application.
- Review these Terms and Conditions prior to completing your application.
- Review this PDF of the Grant Application - PDF for the information you will need to complete the grant via our online form.
- Please click this Budget Template to download and complete. Please submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org when you complete and submit your online application below via google forms.
- Click HERE to complete and submit your Grant Application FORM. Please complete the application form electronically to submit. Forms with handwritten information will not be accepted.
- Please remember to forward your budget via email per Step 3.
- If additional information or space is needed, please submit any additional attachments.
- Within 30 days of the end of your program, please submit your Final Report online via Step 8. We recommend you review this Final Report PDF during your Grant Application process to prepare for your post-program reporting.
- Click HERE to submit your Final Report FORM.
Upon submission of your grant application form, you will be notified we have received your application. Should you not receive a verification of your your submission within 72 hours, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you again for what your organization is doing to support individuals with disabilities and the game of golf.